The National Transport Authority (NTA) is a statutory non-commercial body, which operates under the aegis of the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport.
The NTA oversees all aspects of public transport services including the regulation for the control and operation of taxis, hackneys and limousines and their drivers. For more see, nta.ie.
Clontarf Road Station: (01) 828 6440
Timetables can be viewed at irishrail.ie.
Timetables for all routes can be found on dublinbus.ie
123 Marino to Walkinstown (terminus at end of Griffith Avenue routed through Marino)
Malahide Road & Fairview
- 14 Beaumont to Dundrum Luas Station
- 15 Clongriffin to Ballycullen Road
- 27 Clare Hall to Jobstown
- 27b Harristown to Eden Quay
- 27a Blunden Drive to Eden Quay
- 27x Clare Hall to UCD Belfield
Buses from Fairview
The same as the Malahide Road travel through Fairview, as well the following:
- 29a Baldoyle to Lr Abbey Street
- 29n Baldoyle to D’Olier Street
- 31a Howth Summit to Talbot Street
- 31b Howth Summit to Talbot Street
- 31n Howth to D’Olier Street
- 32 Malahide to Talbot Street
- 32x Malahide to UCD Belfield
- 42n Portmarnock to D’Olier Street
- 130 Castle Avenue to Lr Abbey Street